How can we improve our tweaks?

ADD A BUG REPORT ZONE!

Everytime I go to report a bug I find that there is still no bug place. Like seriously, where do I report the bugs?? Twitter is not the answer. And the bar says "ideas, not bugs!" then im like "wtf?"

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Justin McKeeJustin McKee shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  ModoAdminModo (Support System, cocoanuts.co) responded  · 

You can report a bug by posting in a ticket or by installing “Crash Reporter” from Cydia. Once you’ve done that you will have an app called CrashReporter on your spring board that you can run. When you launch it you will get a warning telling you that you need to install syslogd. Install syslogd.

Now reproduce the crash, go to CrashReporter and find the latest SpringBoard crash, open it and copy the contents of the crash report, and send it to me. Thank you for your Cooperation.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EtrustEtrust commented  · 

lol no infi for add repo source on web page guy.

• nguele guynguele guy commented  · 

bjr
        j ai essaye d entre votre source dans mon iphone 4s ios 5.1.1 ca na pa marche

• DaveDave commented  · 

The indicated repository could not be found. This could be because you are trying to add a legacy Installer repository (these are not supported). Also, this interface is only capable of working with exact repository URLs.

• Abdullah AL-QahtanyAbdullah AL-Qahtany commented  · 

the indicated repository could not be found. this could be because you are trying to add a legacy Installer repository (these are not supported). Also, this interface is only capable of working with exact repository URLs.

Feedback and Knowledge Base